Hardwood flooring is a classic flooring choice that can add character to a single room or throughout an entire home. Hardwood flooring is an attractive flooring option to many homeowners because of its relative ease of maintenance, healthfulness, durability and more.
The benefits of choosing hardwood over carpet, tile, laminate or other flooring varieties abound. Choose hardwood if you want:
- Beauty: Hardwood floors are an attractive flooring option that can add serious style to a home. This flooring choice also can help increase the value of a home, and is often considered a selling point for potential buyers.
- Versatility: Whether you’d describe your home as rustic, traditional or more contemporary, Heartwood Mills can supply hardwood floors in numerous wood varieties, colors and finishes. No matter your style, we can match your hardwood flooring to it.
- Durability: As the name implies, hardwood floors are stronger than many other flooring options and stand up well to heavy use and high traffic. And if your hardwood floor is scuffed or scratched, you have the option to sand and refinish a section rather than replace the entire room.
- Cleanliness: Spills, pet hair, muddy footprints and life’s other messes can be easily cleaned on hardwood floors compared to other flooring options such as carpet. And with no grout lines or carpet fibers, dust, dander and other allergens have nowhere to hide. Because of this, hardwood floors can contribute to better indoor air quality — great news for allergy sufferers.
- Environmentally friendly: Wood flooring comes from a renewable resource. Wood floors also tend to last longer than other flooring options, so they don’t need to be replaced as often.
At Heartwood Mills, we pride ourselves on staying on top of the latest in flooring trends and technology so that we can supply you with the best possible product available. Our hardwood floors are expertly manufactured so that they fit better and lay flatter than any other hardwood flooring available on the market. Our hardwood flooring experts can help you select the right flooring and finish for your project, and we are happy to provide expert advice about proper installation techniques.